We'll spend 4 nights in a new hotel in Edinburgh, 5 nights in a castle on the Southwestern Coast, and 3 nights in a small hotel on the coast of Skye, a beautiful island in the western Highlands. We'll enjoy what have been called two of the world's most scenic train rides - one of them being the Hogwartz Express in Harry Potter movies. There will be optional Yoga and/or Meditation most days, which can be enjoyed by people with a wide range of fitness and experience levels, as options are provided and doing only what feels good is encouraged. Each location has lots of optional tours available for you to book at additional cost. Partners are encouraged to join us - you do not have to be a Yogi to enjoy this getaway!
Scotland Tour / Retreat with Yoga & Meditation
Deborah's meditative Yoga for Rejuvenation is a balance of movement, strengthening, stretching, and relaxation with emphasis on focus and breath. Women and men of all levels of experience, fitness, and ability can benefit from this practice. The guided meditations are intuitively designed to support a healing experience for beginners and advanced practitioners alike.
"I have enjoyed a few retreats with Deborah Joya, one in Arizona and two abroad. Having been a student of yoga for many years under the guidance of all kinds of teachers, I have found that Deborah's focus on detail and explanation in asana sequencing and her meditation guidance is surpassed by none of them. Deborah offers both yoga and meditation most days of the retreat, coupled with discussion and activities open to all who choose to participate. I am so looking forward to my next opportunity for a retreat with Deborah"
.... Liza Milburn
"Deborah's Costa Rica retreat was absolutely amazing and one of my most memorable experiences filled with much more than I ever imagined it could be. She tirelessly committed herself to delivering a variety of yoga sessions for participants of different levels including partner, water, circle and rejuvenation yoga, not just once, but twice daily! As a beginner to meditation, she taught techniques that helped me to relax and find an escape from the stressfulness of daily living. WOW!!! Can't wait to do it again!" ...Jaynie Beloat
* Coed, all levels of ability and fitness welcome
* Three locations
- Premier Inn Royal Mile, Edinburgh, June 6, 15-18
* new hotel in downtown Edinburgh walking distance from
famous attractions, restaurants, and pubs
* breakfast included
* included tour: 24 hour access to a double decker bus,
stops at 14 attractions - hop on hop off anytime
- Dunskey Estate, Portpatrick, June 7-12
* castle built in 1900 on the southwest coast (Lowlands)
* we have the east wing which was remodeled in 2016!
* 2000 acres includes lochs (lakes) and hedge maze
* all meals included, as well as beach picnic and fire circle
* optional yoga and meditation every day
* 2 optional creative workshops included
- Uig Hotel, June 12-15,
* small coastal hotel on the Isle of Skye in the Highlands
* Roundtrip airfare to Edinburgh Airport is not included
* Optional tours (additional cost) to castles, lighthouses, scenic and
historic locations, Lochs (lakes), and more
*** Everything is optional
June 6-18, 2018
starting at $3800 if registered by Feb 28
$200 off for every friend you bring
who has not been on an Int'l retreat with Deborah JOYa
Click on the play button for details and pictures